DTG Print (Direct To Garment printing service)
DTG Print service is one off our printing technique which are we using for printing small personalized prints to different kinds garment. We use the most modern techniques and printing machines on T-shirts in DTG segment of print on garments. We use Polyprint TexJet DTG technology as high quality machines in this segment off printing on textile. We can print on large variety of products cotton, cotton blends, poliester, linen textile leather and much more diferent tipes of garments. You can see Texjet's printing options here.
We use only calibrated original polyprint color. Our prints are very high quality and resistant to washing and treatment in the washing machines even at higher temperatures. Our clients are always returning exclusively because of our qualities and customer relations.
TexJet specifications and variety of prints
- Special Applications : TexJet® more is…more than a common dtg printer. Its large print area of 41x95cm allows for uncommon applications, such as printing on dresses and leggings as well as on bed/table linen and towels.
- Print Quality: The combination of our print head (8 ink channels, 180 nozzles/channel), Dupont-powered inks and TexJet RIP software results in clear and crisp images with accurate colors and sharp details.
- Productivity: TexJet® more is compatible with an optional double platen that offers two print areas of 36x40cm that allow you to print two different jobs at the same time, increasing your productivity.
- TexJet Series 2016 Brochure 2017 EN
- Our Calculation A4 prints on dark garments 7€ per print.
- Our Calculation A4 prints on light garments 4€ per print.